6/14/08

Sat 6/14 - PM 35 minutes plus 15 minutes in Walden

pretty much a repeat of yesterday, quite on purpose. Legs feel like they appreciate the break in volume. I would have predicted a relatively high energy level as well but I foolishly decided to try sleeping last night without taking any advil and the right jaw put paid to that. I ended up giving in at 2 AM or so and taking one. Quite suddenly I'm dependent on medication just to get to sleep and it's quite disturbing, also not sustainable. Given the diffuse nature of the pain and the fact that it's definitely related to the teeth I just got filled last week and not the one with the root canal, I'm interested to see what the dentist has to say about it next week. As it is, two rotten sleep disasters in one week have likely compromised whatever I was going to be able to do in tomorrow's race.

No comments: