7/22/07

Sun 7/22 - double, just under two hours total plus 20 minutes in Walden

AM - 65 minutes in Winchester/Northfield, incl. Burt Hill Road to Gunn Mtn. road. Cut this run short so as to get back home in time to attend to errands, but I think I could have handled a longer efffort. A better night's sleep, even on the scant cushioning of the sleeping pad, had something to do with it. Moving well up the initial big climb on Burt Hill, somewhat surprising given yesterday's exertions. Under control up the final ascent as well although the last steep pitch before the very top had me breathing quite hard. Some soreness and pinching in right hammie.

PM -50 minutes very easy in Walden woods plus 20 minutes in Walden. The debt for the past 36 hours came due after the drive home from Northfield, no energy whatsoever in the legs. Went quite slowly as a result. Didn't feel anything in the hammie because I wasn't moving my leg through a wide enough range of motion to affect it.

No comments: