11/25/07

Sat 11/24 - double, 1:50 total, both easy

AM - just over an hour, Pratt's Brook to rail bed. With a detour to check out the Grace superfund site, always nostalgic as I grew up right next door. Took it very easy, legs stiff and I had some trouble getting out of bed. Various stops along the way. Clear and cold, mostly due to the continued NW wind.

PM - just over 45 minutes, Longfellow loop. 8 strides on the way in. I had hoped that after laying low all afternoon I'd be able to roll along much more smoothly in the evening than during the morning run. While I did feel more loose and alert, still not quite what I had hoped for and I had to dial back on the intensity of the run as a result. Strides lacked a certain pop as well. Overall feeling somewhat tired from recent efforts. Wind subsided during the day which made things a lot more comfortable for running.

No comments: