1/7/17

Wed 1/4 - PM 70 minutes easy

Area 51. Originally planned to do a workout today, with all the driving and time spent that it would involve. Realized that I wasn't feeling up to it, not yet recovered enough from the cold. In fact, resting pulse has seemed elevated the past few days. I actually took my pulse and while it wasn't as high as I expected it was higher than I would like. Decided to go easy instead of taking the zero, and headed to the woods in hopes that the trails might be less of a hockey rink than they have been of late. In fact yesterday's rain and temps in the high 40s today took out most of the icy patches entirely, making the run a lot smoother than expected. That is, until the 45 minute mark when a quick moving blast of the wintry mix moved through and made the last 20 minutes miserable.

No comments: