8/2/14

Fri 8/1 - double, 60 minutes total incl. 4x200

AM - 20 minutes very easy, Swellesley. Relatively cool, especially for this time of year.

PM - 40 minutes incl. 4x200. Dead tired after staying up far too late (as usual) the past few nights. Feeling every last bit of it this afternoon alas. Thought I'd complete the back half of the workout I started on Wednesday, but what I originally had in mind went by the boards in favor of 4 laps of 200 in/200 out. Didn't bother timing it as there was no point. CNS feels scraped raw, something I could feel happening with each rep. Trying to test out a suitable warmup routine for the kiddies come fall, this took longer than expected and was kind of annoying. More kinks than anticipated. On top of it all, a stubbornly persistent line of heavy showers came into the area just before I started and wouldn't quit until the moment I finished. Utterly obnoxious.

No comments: