7/4/14

Wed 7/2 - double, 70 minutes total easy plus 25 minutes in Walden

AM - 20 minutes very easy, Swellesley. Thick gross air everywhere. Ugh.

PM - 50 minutes easy, Lincoln woods plus 25 minutes in Walden. With the conditions worse today than yesterday, made sure to take a quicker route to the pond. In fact, clouds had developed as the atmosphere was so unstable during the morning, leading to pop-up t-storms in the area. Which meant thunder off in the distance which meant scrawny barely pubescent lifeguards telling me I was swimming at my own risk. While I didn't get out or anything I did stay close to the shoreline. Clouds in fact looked fairly threatening but not that close and the only rain was spitting showers later in the evening that barely cooled things off. Calf continues to be bothersome, while it is improving ever so gradually the effect of racing 5k in spikes on such a vulnerable messed-up muscle area is not to be understated.

No comments: