3/13/13

Tue 3/12 - PM 65 minutes inc. 8x80-40-20 second pickups

Levittown. I felt due for another workout, something leg preppish. Right leg made it a chore regrettably. Calf tight at work all day and once I got going felt awkward and clunky from the start of the warmup jog. Pinching in the high hamstring got progressively worse as the workout went on, the last couple of sets were probably inadvisable in hindsight but I still had the energy for it and the willpower to persist while the leg got further scrunched up. Once the last set was done the leg started tightening up in earnest as I expected. Plenty of compressions and foam roller work afterward FWIW. Not a bad session in terms of design, took one minute recoveries between everything. Rain started just before I got home and was steadily increasing in intensity as things went along. Warm enough that it wasn't anything more than a nuisance and hopefully will lead ablation of most of the snowpack.

No comments: