2/18/11

Thu 2/17 - PM 65 minutes easy

Summerhill to Levittown with hill drills. Flat and tired after the past two days of late bedtimes. PT visit before the run, where I found out the SI joint was stuck again. Not to nearly the same degree as it was two weeks ago, but I had a feeling something might be moderately amiss in the past few days. Hard to say whether it's cumulative or the result of a sudden wrenching motion, like stepping in a rut, which I did a few times on Sunday's run (among others). Whatever the case, frustrating news as I can't have the thing locking up on me constantly. Core strength lacking right now and I haven't been working on it enough, difficult to muster the motivation but maybe less so in light of the ongoing struggles with the left hip and thigh. Glute remains far too tight. Temps zoomed up to the 50s today, long-awaited ablation conditions which should persist for another day as well.

No comments: