2/1/11

Mon 1/31 - off

all my free time sucked up by car hell, incl. driving to and from Canton at rush hour to buy the new onw and waiting almost 4 hours for the tow truck to come for the now-defunct car and take it 300 yards down the road from the shop to my driveway. In hindsight I could have gone for a run but a series of wildly inaccurate predicted arrival times had me waiting instead. A hearty fuck you to Pro-Tech towing of Waltham. Had I been stuck on the side of the road somewhere I might have frozen to death. I'll be happy if I get in a run every other day this week, and between the transportation headaches and the awful, awful weather forecast even that might be optimistic. Not to mention the ongoing leg issues, still tight of course even though I've run so little lately.

No comments: