7/4/10

Sat 7/3 - double, 2:10 total incl. 4 mile road race

AM - 80 minutes incl. 4 miler in 22:23. Mildly surprised at how flat and tired I felt, shouldn't have been based on how little sleep I've gotten in the last few weeks. This past week an ongoing failure in that regard, extended into last night. Somehow I keep finding myself not only up but doing various errands at a ridiculously late hour. Only capable of easy running at the moment as a result, so the race was quite the shock to the system. Gave up racing after halfway, last two miles in 5:50 or so. Left hip flexor sore afterward. Hotter than I thought it would be despite the early start.

PM - 50 minutes very easy along the norwottuck bike path. Should have gone a little shorter, if at all, misjudged how long it would take me to get to the river. Sitting in the water the best part of the day.

No comments: