1/7/10

Wed 1/6 - PM 60 minutes

Levittown to Summerhill. Lower gracilis attachment (henceforth the LG) felt sore and inflamed all day at work, had me worried. Not as much of an issue on the run though. The other big question was when (not if) the tightness across left TFL and hip rotatos would show up. I was hoping later on in the run than yesterday but I noticed the first twinge at 35 minutes. Manageable from then on though, but very tight after the run. Left upper gracilis/hip flexor area felt much better today thankfully, although it's still tight too. Side roads were in terrible shape, I had hoped for better footing but some streets were still covered in packed snow. Not that different from my last visit here Sunday afternoon. Not warm or sunny enough to melt any of the shit.

No comments: