10/30/07

Mon 10/29 - PM just over 60 minutes, Longfellow loop

very easy today, in fact superslow most if not all of the way, as a result of the high left hammie shriveling up into a ball of spasm overnight. I felt it tightening up last night but didn't think it would be as bad as it was in the morning. Limping around most of the day at work, I had doubts as to the advisability of running at all but that turned out to be overblown. So long as I didn't run with any knee lift whatsoever I was fine. Just a minor caveat there. I didn't see this one coming at all, as I didn't feel anything overly out of sorts yesterday. I suppose the leg issues could have played a role in the turdburger of a race I had but I doubt it. Now it's just easy easy running and waiting until it comes around. Hopefully a quick turnaround.

No comments: