9/30/07

Sun 9/30 - double, 1:50 total plus 20 minutes in Walden

AM - 60 minutes very easy, Lincoln woods. Cut the run short, barely awake and left hammie gummed up with very little effective range of motion. Had it been just one or the other I would likely have soldiered on but the two of them together made a compelling case to not bother wasting my time.

PM - 50 minutes easy, Concord center to Walden via Fairyland plus 20 minutes in the pond. I found some sticking points just below left ilium that helped alleviate some of the issues with the left hammie, a welcome relief. Due to a relentlessly cool and breezy day, I had decided to skip the aquajogging today but I was unable to stay away. The water is still reasonable, but coming out of it to air temps below 65 degrees and fading daylight is problematic.

No comments: