8/14/14

Wed 8/13 - PM 30 minutes plus 20 minutes in Walden

Walden woods again. Thus begins the taper. Last chance to get to the pond for a few days, which I was hell bent on doing despite the heavy rains in the morning and on and off showers the rest of the day.  It was looking dubious when I was forced to go directly home from work to check on the miserable wreck of a building I live in, which was being flooded according to a neighbor. Not so much but the shared basement is a mess. After a nap, I had resigned myself to doing a run from home but the pull of the pond was too strong and I decided it was worth the extra driving to get there. The last of the heavy shower bands passed through while I was in the water which adds that extra bit of fun. Right hammie not quite as stuck as yesterday but the right leg in general is still a bit off from the weekend's hills.

No comments: