6/27/14

Wed 6/25 - PM 30 minutes plus 24 minutes in Walden

Walden woods. Too tired to do much of anything and disgusting heat and humidity on top of it made for extremely low motivation when late afternoon rolled around. Went from work to Emerson field with the idea of supposedly doing some kind of track workout but I knew I was fooling myself given how gross the weather was. With the fatigue from doing donkey work all day on the job and the right thigh and butt feeling vaguely suspect, there was no way anything of quality was going to happen. Heavy air, striking how much difference it makes in making the heat feel penetrating. The pond beckoned with magnetic force, I would have spent an hour in there if it were feasible. As it was I got such a late start thanks to lolligagging around a slightly extended dip was all I could fit in.

No comments: