1/11/14

Fri 1/10 - PM 60 minutes incl. 6x1200

Repeat of the workout I did a few weeks ago, only inside this time with company. Notable difference in the split times, some of which is from being more sharp but also not having to deal with the wind and cold made it easier. In addition the right hammie is holding up better than it did the last time I did this. Calf still feeling tight and stiff, had a pegleg feel for much of the workout esp. the warmup but still able to keep it relaxed and under control. Splits:

4:16.4 (60)
4:16.7 (60.6)
4:15.2 (61.3)
4:13.6 (63)
4:06.7 (63.4)
4:02.8

The increase in pace on the last two reps, which included a final lap of 35, wasn't my idea but was doable. Considering how tired and disinterested I felt going into this workout I'll take it on the whole. Despite the beginnings of a warming trend outside I had no desire to do either warmup or cooldown outside. Cooldown in fact could barely be called that.

No comments: