12/21/13

Fri 12/20 - PM 35 minutes

Winter St to Tiger Drive. Took forever to get going after a hellish commute home from work that included turning around partway to go back and get my stupid phone which I left on my desk. No choice but to retrieve it really but what a pain the ass. By the time I got home feeling dead tired and took to bed for far too long. The late bedtime has become firmly entrenched with predictable effect, even though I'm no longer on the overextended coaching schedule of the fall. As for the actual run, just looking to put in a modicum of time as a shakeout. Right leg feeling better thanks to using the foam roller beforehand unlike yesterday. Did a few short pickups on the way in, felt fairly decent. Unseasonable warmth came in overnight and should be around for three days, should be interesting to see how much of the snowpack wastes away. Hoping for tracks to become clear would seem an idle hope of course.

No comments: