11/9/13

Fri 11/8 - PM 90 minutes easy

Lincoln woods. Shoved off just before 5 with the darkness fast approaching and headlamp ready to go. Somewhat concerned about uneven footing and tripping on things, while there were a couple of near misses nothing of any consequence. Hamstring sore but I can't help feeling that it's somehow less stuck than it was up until yesterday. The run went somewhat sideways when the batteries in the headlamp ran out halfway around Walden, forcing me to backtrack and then start heading back along 126. Feeling pretty pooped by this point, effort was mellow throughout but bit off more than I could chew as it turns out and looking to end things as quickly as possible and so I decided to take the train tracks back from 126. Not the wisest decision, particularly in the dark. Crawled/bumped along the last few minutes. Not as cold as I was expecting but seasonably chilly.

No comments: