4/1/13

Sun 3/31 - double, 1:45 total

AM - 40 minutes very easy, outskirts of Area 51. Maybe a bit better than I expected after yesterday's run. While jogging easy, little issue with the hamstring but any speed quicker than that and I can feel the tug up high. Plenty of rolling on various devices afterward. The part of the patrol road I covered is still relatively covered in the white stuff, while not a long stretch it was annoying nonetheless. Warming up nicely as the morning progressed.

PM - 65 minutes, Track Road to Area 51. Took a fairly long nap in the late afternoon, resulted in a later start than I'd planned for the back half of the double. Pokey at the outset but the pace increased near the end more than I'd expected. Mostly clear footing after another warm sunny day.

No comments: