9/5/10

Sun 9/5 - AM 1:55

Quasi-long run in Williamstown. Very similar route to two weeks ago without the NW Hill/Hopkins Forest part--i.e. Stone Hill to Mt. Hope, around the back of Deer Ridge to Hopper and back on 43. Psoas still bothersome but not as stuck as yesterday. I had concerns that it would plague me throughout the run, getting worse as I went along but not as bad as that. Took a half hour or so to wake up fully after getting nearly 9 hours of sleep last night. Deep-seated exhaustion right now. After dropping down Potter and Hopper road for a good while, hit rout 43 and picked up the pace substantially the rest of the way in. Gusty winds were mostly at my back when I did this but plenty of swirling. Dry and cool compared to what we just went through earlier in the week.

No comments: