8/14/10

Fri 8/13 - PM 70 minutes plus 20 minutes in Walden

Right hip/TFL/high hammy twinging more than I expected, discouragingly so in fact. Got progressively tighter as the run progressed until I stopped for the dip in the pond. Finished with the locus of soreness shifted to lower back/SI joint as it often does. Not left in a positive frame of mind for tomorrow's effort. It occurs to me that the left leg issues could also be related to the ongoing stiffness in the left ankle, something I haven't really thought about but it's just been there for a little while now. Not sure when it cropped up but I think it may have been after one of my wacky adventures in CO last month. Regardless, need to continue putting the time in on flexibility work or else I'm sunk going forward. Conditions just about perfect for this time of year, warm but dry with a breeze.

No comments: