9/25/08

Wed 9/24 - 80 minutes incl. 3x3k

Longest rep session so far. I had secret aspirations of doing 4 reps instead of 3 but I wasn't feeling up to it after feeling a bit creaky and tired during the warmup, so fell back to the original 3. Fell into the groove right away nonetheless. Recovery between reps was a 400m jog, i.e. 2 minutes.

10:05.9
10:04.8
9:53.7

The second rep started a second or two slower than the first one, picked it up a tiny bit and that was enough to get back on track. Rubbery legs towards the end of the final rep as I did it too fast quite frankly, caught up in last rep heroics. In hindsight I might have been able to pull off 4 reps if I'd done them a few seconds slower given how much quicker the last one went. Similar to last week, conditions were very favorable, cool and dry with barely a hint of breeze.

No comments: