9/18/07

Mon 9/17 - PM 70 minutes, Walden woods plus 30 minutes in Walden

Not quite as easy or relaxed as I had planned, not that I forced the issue. Changed things up today by going in the water early, 10 minutes into the run. Not even planning on aquajogging at all originally, as it was a cool breezy day, but my legs were feeling stiff and sore to a degree that I felt it necessary to give them a break. A little chilly for a while after getting out of the water but nothing major. Yesterday's knee tightness was nonexistent in the water but about 20 minutes into the run afterwards it came back and was there to varying degrees the rest of the time. Not entirely certain of the root cause, has to be some tightness/pulling in the quad and/or ITB but it certainly bears watching. Whatever it is, I didn't notice it until the cooldown yesterday.

No comments: