1/17/17

Sat 1/14 - PM 60 minutes incl. track mile

Modest improvement over the immodest indoor debut of two weeks ago. Still unsatisfying as the time was terrible and the second half was a good deal slower than the first. First three laps went by in close to 1:45 and I thought I might be in line for a solid effort but the next three laps were garbage, sliding back from 36 point to 38 for the sixth lap. Rallied a bit to close but I was trying just to limit the damage and dip under 4:50 by that point, which I failed to do. First half in just under 2:22, second half in just over 2:29. Ugh. Feeling somewhat flat from the moment I woke up from a less than restful sleep. Certainly, this dud was at least a few days in the making. Being too tired to get out of bed yesterday afternoon not a great sign in hindsight.

No comments: