1/30/16

Thu 1/28 - off

The hits keep coming, as this zero was thanks to the car dying while running errands on the way home from work. A scant 3.5 hours after the call for assistance was made I finally got the fucking thing to the local repair shop 2 miles away. In between were multiple attempts to jumpstart the piece of shit, each one with the same result. No nap this afternoon, because I had no chance, not that it meant I got to bed any earlier or slept any better than the usual. This week is a lost cause from the point of view of getting any training done, regrettably not the first time I've said that since coaching season ended in November. Not a great winter at all for my running, despite milder temps and generally more favorable conditions than I could have asked for.

No comments: