9/21/14

Fri 9/19 - 75 minutes easy


Area 51. Decided sleeping in a bit later was more important than the pre-breakfast shakeouts that seem to be contributing to the massive fatigue I've been feeling of late rather than helping with fitness. Feeling better today but still nowhere near out of the woods and because it's Friday, the exhaustion is of course cumulative and of course I had to take a nap before doing anything. The run was a continuation of yesterday's slog except perhaps even slower. Determined to go a little further which I did but also ended up walking it in the last 200m or so, there was no point in continuing. Rather than feeling like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag I'm feeling like I'm at the bottom of that bag at the moment. At least I had the free time and inclination to do some rolling on the lax ball after the run, piriformis was of course locked up tight and benefited greatly from the work on it. Rolled the IT/TFL as well. Decidedly chilly day, pants long sleeves and gloves a necessity.

No comments: