5/30/14

Wed 5/28 - PM 50 minutes incl. 4(200,100)

Walden woods. Seriously considered taking a zero today, feeling quite flat all day plus the utterly horrendous weather had a suprisingly large effect on my mood overall. Really couldn't be worse for this time of year, temp hovering around 50 with showers and an ill wind blowing most of the day. Absolute and utter garbage. Finally got out the door however and went for a run around the pond, with long sleeves, gloves and a vest once again. As this would be the last opportunity to do any speedwork I decided on the way in to ditch the vest and do glorified strides. Initially I was going to do 200s but decided to add in 100s as well, with equal jog recoveries. Untimed of course but felt pretty decent. Some tightness in the right adductor, something I need to work on dealing with. Looks like I'll have to go into my abbreviated track season relying on whatever strength I've been able to accumulate.

No comments: