1/17/14

Thu 1/16 - PM 75 minutes easy

Area 51. The "long run" of the week. Against my better judgment, ventured back to the trails in hopes that the warm spell had made a significant dent in the snow and ice that I encountered on my last visit. While far from perfect, it was improved enough for me to stick it out. In fact there were some stretches that were completely clear along with others that were still frozen over. A mixed bag to be sure. Pace was dawdling at best, verging on very easy esp. near the end. Still laboring under the weight of unnecessary fatigue, not nearly out of the hole I found myself in earlier this week. Doubtful if I'll be in the clear by Sunday, getting more rest would help though. To that end, went to bed a bit earlier but had to skip stretching and core to do it.

No comments: