9/26/13

Tue 9/24 - PM 70 minutes easy

Area 51. Took the day off from the kiddies and ended up waiting forever for the car to be serviced instead. This led to a much later start than anticipated. Similar pattern as previous runs in the refuge of late, i.e. pokey start with gradual pickup in pace as the run went along and I got into it. Some stiffness in both calves after switching back to the regular work shoes the other day. I may end up having to go back to regular shoes if it becomes a problem. I had promised myself to do hill drills at the end of the run today but thanks to the late start by the time I got back to town and the spot I had planned to use, it was too late and I was smelling the barn door far too much. Breezy day and somewhat cool, but the wind slacked with the sunset and made for another nice evening in the woods.

No comments: