6/17/13

Sat 6/15 - off

Woke up completely unrefreshed after yet another night of grappling with the sore throat. Having painted myself into a corner with the weekend having rolled around, went to the emergency room for a throat culture convinced I'd be walking out with a strep diagnosis and antibiotic scrip. Didn't work out that way though, left only with a bill for 75 bucks and the advice to annihilate any bedtime throat discomfort with copious amounts of NSAIDs. Felt like absolute garbage most of the day and not even able to take a decent nap thanks to the coughing. Not sure what I'll do if this doesn't turn around soon but it's turning me into a strung-out zombie thanks to sleep disruption. Incredibly, the throat woes have put concern over the right leg on the back burner, although even with the day off from any kind of exercise I can feel the underlying knot in the right glute/hammie.

No comments: