3/4/13

Sun 3/3 - double, 75 minutes easy total

AM - 30 minutes easy. Better than yesterday morning, at least. More compressions on the right hammie afterward.

PM - 45 minutes, Concord Rd. to River St and back on 27. Given that it looks like I'll be stuck with running on roads for the foreseeable future thanks to stubborn snowpack, I decided to head in the direction I choose the least for this run. I had originally entertained notions of doing a tempo run on the Longfellow loop this afternoon but nowhere near the energy level for that kind of thing. Early afternoon nap made no difference at all. In fact, an easy jog was almost too much to ask as I ran out of gas after half an hour or so of puttering. Besides feeling quite flat, the calf was tweaked, right leg as a whole feeling pinched and tight. Post-run compressions on the calf seemed productive but I won't know until tomorrow. Dismal overcast with light rain or snow for much of the afternoon, but it had thankfully subsided by the time I hit the road.

No comments: