5/27/12

Fri 5/25 - PM 85 minutes very easy

Lincoln woods. Trying to give myself the chance to get up off the mat by taking it as easy as possible, with mixed results at best. Adjusted the pace w/o really trying to such that by the end I was barely moving. Really, really tired right now, anxiety over upcoming travel ruining any chance to get a good night's rest as well. On top of this, the tree pollen was atrocious today. Not the first day of the season that I've seen it coating the car windshield and the like but on the run I was fairly choking on the stuff. The pond had great clumps of it pushed into corners by the wind, icky. Didn't stop me from standing waist-deep in the water for 10 minutes, which was a highlight of the day really. I had thought of going tfor the first full-on aquajogging dip of the year but the water was too cold for that.

No comments: