3/2/11

Tue 3/1 - PM 70 minutes very easy

Longfellow Loop. Started out slow and kept getting slower, only half-aware of this at the time. Very tired and flat, bedtime too late since returning from Colorado and especially last night. Had to laugh when I finished and looked at the watch, as the loop I ran would usually take closer to an hour. Also dragging ass due to the left adductor being fried, with attendant tightness in glute attachments from picking up the slack. Visited the local PT once again and not at all surprisingly he found the SI joint was once again subtly stuck. My thought is the one-two of Green Mountain and Barr Trail last week were the main cause of this particular regression. Wasn't bothering me very much at all after the 5k at Harvard. Disappointing that it keeps coming back, esp. as the PT referral window will be closing in a month. Seasonable temps during the day but the temp dropped after sunset, to my chagrin. Not bitterly cold by any means but not what I was hoping for either. Heard two different great horned owls hooting on either end of Longfellow which was interesting.

No comments: