5/4/10

Mon 5/3 - 70 minutes incl. 12k threshold run

Tired all day after a restless night flipping and flopping in the unusually warm weather. Plus I woke up an hour early to sign up for this which meant waking up at 5 AM but I saved $15 so it was totally worth it. Took a while to wake up from the much-needed afternoon nap, got a late start on the run as a result. Stumbled up the road to Longfellow, the first loop was definitely a continuation of the warmup more than anything else. Pace dropped down on the second loop without much in the way of extra effort, dropped some more on the third loop but that didn't come as easily. Overall a solid effort and after last week I'll take what I can get. Splits:

6:00/5:59/2:50
5:50/5:51/2:47
5:44/5:46/2:45

the usual spring breezes to contend with, could have been better but certainly could have been worse. Pollen levels high right now, not sure how much that affects my breathing but it didn't this evening.

No comments: