6/18/09

6/17 - PM 30 minutes plus 24 minutes in Walden plus 60 minutes bike

May well have spoke too soon on this comeback being the one that sticks, as the stubborn inflammation was definitely exacerbated by the last two days of running longer than I should have. Wishful thinking I suppose to feel that it wouldn't leave a mark. Not as painful or awkward as it was a few weeks ago, something I chalk up to the various PT exercises, but the soreness definitely reasserted itself. Along with the crap feeling in my hip upon getting up after being seated for any length of time. Not entirely sure that I should be running at all but I'd like to do something needless to say. 30 minutes may be the magic number for now, time will tell. Added on the full program of cross-training activities, nice enough day for it although the wind on the pond made for an obnoxious cross-current.