12/1/08

Sun 11/30 - AM 85 minutes

Track Road to Area 51 via Sudbury Road, which is much nicer to run in the daylight than dodging homebound commuters in the dark. My plan for today was to go easy the first hour and then pick up the pace to whatever level I could handle. This is how it went more or less although I did end up 5 minutes short of the 90 minute time goal for the total. I was also originally leaning toward a second run, on the treadmill due to the rain that came in during the afternoon, but decided against it in the end. Right quad tendon took a while to loosen up, it's been inflamed for almost a month now since the Manchester half. Still able to run on it but the first few minutes can be a chore. In addition there are occasional sharp pains when walking around. Chilly temps and overcast skies, but I did beat the precipitation.

No comments: