3/1/15

Sat 2/28 - AM 85 minutes

River St.-Tempo Triangle-White Pond-Track Road-Tiger Drive. A bit overbaked on the whole. Thought I was taking it relatively easy at first but got a bit ahead of myself towards the end. Rather than have to run along 117 for any length of time I chose to take White Pond Rd. all the way to Track Road and take my chances traversing it. Packed snow for now which was okay taking it slow. Picked it up (or tried to) after that, probably inadvisably. Feeling quite divorced from an accurate perception of my own fitness at the moment, likely due to all the skiing vs. running of late. Inevitably the response is to force the issue. Sunny day but as usual, subfreezing temps and a breeze to make it colder still. Can't wait for this despicable month to finally end.

No comments: