2/7/15

Fri 2/6 - 80 minutes very easy

Out and back along the Comm Ave carriage road, Auburndale to the top of Heartbreak. No stone left unturned in trying to find places to run where life and limb aren't risked at every turn. While there were some stretches of the road that weren't entirely clear of snow and I had to start out heading eastbound with the wind at my back making for a chilly return trip, overall it was worth the trip. Having firm footing did nothing for the right calf which felt some degree of terrible from beginning to end. Yesterday's effort on the treadmill did it no favors of course but this is ridiculous. It's becoming apparent that the foolish double of the past weekend left much more of a mark than I had originally realized. I'd like to do some skiing but the snow in Area 51 is so deep I'm doubtful as to how many people have done the rough work of breaking trail.

No comments: