5/24/14

Thu 5/22 - double, 75 minutes easy total

AM - 20 minutes easy in Swellesley, brook path to Grove St and back. Becoming something of a staple, not much of a run to be honest but I'll take it. Very rickety the first few minutes, barely able to move even with the ride down to wake up a bit. I find it difficult to imagine doing what I did on the treadmill back in March and early April with the ever-increasing speed.

PM - 55 minutes easy, Area 51. I had planned on going to Lincoln but the dismal overcast conditions with drizzle convinced me otherwise, like it makes a difference. Or perhaps I just wanted to take a nap in my bed instead of the car before shoving off. Either way, the run was going to be a putter anyway so I figured the flatter terrain of the refuge would be preferable.

No comments: