12/11/13

Tue 12/10 - PM 50 minutes

Tiger Drive to Longfellow loop. More snow, crap on top of yesterday's shit. Trails inaccessible for the time being as a result. I may have done my last session on an outdoor track for a while as well. This complicates things for the week in that my chances to get indoors are today and Friday. Brought my stuff to work with me with the idea that I'd give it a go, but by the end of the day I knew I was too tired and sore for it to be worth the time and effort. Need two days after Sunday's race even if it means having to go on roads. Snow and temps falling through the freezing line made for slick and at times near-treacherous conditions on some side streets. Despite this the pace was actually on the quick side for a good chunk of the run, likely due in part to the fact that I knew it would be a shorter run. Right ankle stiff from yesterday's slip-slide but felt better after stretching afterward.

No comments: