11/13/13

Sun 11/10 - AM 65 minutes

Walpole (NH). First run in these parts after a few prior visits. Originally planned on an out and back, until I came across a snowmobile trail that crossed the road I was on. Followed that on its steep and twisty way for a time before coming to a much more established snowmobile track and followed that one for a while until it became far less easy to follow. Some bushwhacking followed, then back onto roads. Hilly terrain of course, unless one is directly alongside the river which I wasn't. Right thigh stiff from the up and down but I did spend a good deal of time on it with the foam roller afterward which seemed to have a beneficial effect. Chilly conditions to start with rain showers thrown in but conditions started to improve while I was out there and continued improving through the rest of the day.

No comments: