10/25/08

Sat 10/25 - AM 60 minutes incl. Lincoln tempo in 26:00

A dog of a workout today, I had hoped a good night's sleep would clear up yesterday's sluggishness but it wasn't to be. I had ambitious plans of a double tempo initially, cut that back to a long tempo after the warmup, then cut that back to the single 4.6 mile loop after reaching the 3 mile mark. Mailed it in from there on out, the last mile was just dawdling. Splits as follows:

5:33 (2:44 to the mailbox, a bit quicker than I wanted)
5:42
5:41
3:26
5:40 (get it over with mode)

Hopefully the fatigue will pass with the upcoming taper, which I'm really looking forward to. Right hammie continues to be sore and functioning at less than 100%, and is a bigger concern. Breezy morning but nothing to slow me down that much.

No comments: