3/21/17

Sun 3/19 - PM 56 minutes elliptical trainer

Today would have been a good day for some kind of workout on the roads, ideally the Longfellow loop, but when it didn't get done before lunch I knew in my bones it wouldn't be happening. Too tired from the last few days of travel, walking around the city, and not sleeping especially well in the less than stellar accommodations I picked out for us. Overcast windy conditions in the morning did little to boost my enthusiasm. Wound up spending the afternoon sleeping and doing errands, plus a stroll in the snowbound refuge. In the end it became clear the only way I was getting exercise was on the trainer, which has saved my bacon on multiple occasions when motivation has been flagging. Spent the lion's share of the time, almost two thirds in fact, on the two highest gears.

No comments: