9/20/16

Wed 9/14 - PM 65 minutes incl. 4x7 minute repeats

Wayland. Unable to get anything done between work and the kiddie race, dead tired as I was. Chose instead to wait until the meet was done before trying to do something of some substance. I had no idea where or what that would be and things only fell into place when I realized that the main loop of the WHS course would suffice for longish reps. Mostly flat but with the bump in the corner, each lap somewhere just shy of 900m I'd guess. Wound up doing 4x2 laps with about 90 second jog recoveries, starting in the twilight and finishing in the dark. Switched direction after each one as well. The last one was a bit slower but I think this was down more to not being able to see where I was stepping. Otherwise felt reasonably controlled throughout. Legs not worth much afterward. Humid all day with a passing shower that was quite strong, dropped the temp for a bit but did nothing for the mugginess.

No comments: