2/14/16

Tue 2/9 - 80 minutes

Tiger Drive to Longfellow Loop/McMansionville. Originally I had delusions of doing something of quality today, but the lolligagging and procrastinating after getting home from work were indicative that I was nowhere near a place where I could reasonably expect to do such a thing. Started out slowly, feeling fairly sluggish and decided just putting in some time and not overdoing it would be a better plan. Had what felt like a twinge in the right calf around 15 minutes or so which put me in a foul mood but this didn't bother me any more after that. After about 40 minutes or so the pace picked up gradually and in time got to a reasonably quick if not overly impressive level. Take what I can get at this point. Roads a mixed bag, some relatively clear others icy crap.

No comments: