7/26/10

Sun 7/25 - AM 90 minutes

Last run in Crested Butte, on the Green Lake trail the difficulty of which I severely underestimated. Had I read this beforehand I would have known what I was getting into. Climbing, climbing and more climbing. 50 minutes out, 40 on the return trip. Some stretches were better than others in terms of footing with a section of talus right near the top that was no fun whatsoever. How people ride bikes down this thing is beyond me but apparently it's quite popular. It occurred to me on the way down that this wasn't the best thing for my quads the day after yesterday's mega-hike, but it wasn't too bad. Back and shoulders at least as sore as my legs from carrying the backpack all day yesterday. The trip wouldn't have been worth it without taking pictures of course:


No comments: